Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Phylicia's final evaluation

1. My favorite part of the program was the fact that we got to travel alot because I can't stay in one place for a long time.

2. I feel that I contributed to the documentary by showing my skills and doing my part in the program that I was assigned , like for instance I learned about white balance and I used it properly every time I used the camera.

3. Working with the rest of group shaped my experience by showing me that things do work well together , atleast sometimes.

4. I learned about the proper techniques in shooting a camera.

5. I hope to use most of these skills in a future job position as soon as find the right college to go to.

6. My perception of art has changed because before I met Zoe and the rest of the group I just thought that taking pictures was just that ,taking pictures. But now I see it as art.

7. My perception of documentaries has changed a little. I just simply thought that all documentaries were boring but since I seen more of them, I had a change of heart.

8. The only thing that i would have changed about the program was the wheather , I loved everything else.

9. The program helped me improve on my knowledge on camera period.

10. Yes I plan on working with art in the future.

11. The program met my expectations and more because it was nothing like I expected ,but more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home