Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Phylicia's biography


I was born on March 8, 1987 ,in Philadelphia ,Pa ,to Constance Allen and Roderick Jones. I went to live with my aunt when I was about 3 years old. I have been living with her ever since. She took care of me and made sure I went to school. I graduated from elementry school and then when I went to middle school I got locked up for Truency. I spent a year in Bethesda and came home in time for my sister's graduation.

I go to Strawberry Mansion High School now and I made the Honor Roll in the 10 th grade and have been doing it ever since. I came to the AIC program about two weeks ago and so far it's very nice. I have been picked to do a documentary about an artist by the name of Zoe Strauss.
These first two days have been fun. I'am really looking forward to these five weeks with my new friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home